You have not selected anything. In order to continue you must be a Sponsor, Vendor (booth), or Parade Participant.
The Vendor understands that they are solely responsible for calculating and reporting to the Internal Revenue Service and the Minnesota Department of Revenue all taxes arising from the sale of taxable items. All Food & Beverage vendor booth fees collected will fund food for Eagan Funfest Volunteers who will receive a coupon in exchange for food, reducing the 10% fees owed. Food &
Beverage vendor participation is required and coupons will be limited per food stand so that all Vendors will be able to participate equally.
We require tongue, trailer, & vehicle requirements for maneuvering into space.
Any damage caused by your vehicle/trailer/etc. will be charged back to you from the City of Eagan.
1. Set-Up and Take Down/ Staffing: Booth positioning will be determined and assigned by the Vendor Managers. Vendor check-in
opens on July 2, at 12:00 PM, all vendors must check in with their respective Vendor Manager at this time. Any Vendors
checking in after 7:00 AM on July 3 may be moved to another available location on site. Funfest reserves the right to change location of a Vendor's space if unforeseen circumstances arise or said Vendor arrives after 7:00 AM on July 3. All booths must be ready to open at 3:00 PM on July 3. No early take down is allowed, take down may start right after closing on July 4. Take down must be completed by 10:00 AM July 5 unless you have made prior arrangements with the Vendor Managers. All booths must be opened prior to the festival start time and remain open and appropriately staffed during all festival hours of operation. All vendors must remain at the festival for the duration of the event, there is no early closing or take down.
2. Vehicle Unloading and Parking: Vehicles are not allowed on the grass inside the ellipse without clearance from the Vendor Managers. All vehicles must be moved to the parking area by 1:00 PM on July 3, however Vendors may continue to bring more items to their booths after that time. All Vendors must get prior approval from the Vendor Managers to bring vehicles onto the
festival grounds during the festival hours of operation. Vehicles not in compliance with the parking rules will be towed at the owner’s expense.
3. Food Preparation:Food Vendor menus must remain consistent all two days, no changing menu items. All food prepared before the festival must be prepared in a licensed and approved kitchen by order of the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH.) To maintain consistency and authenticity of the food, all food items sold at the festival must be prepared by the Vendor’s employees. The Vendor Managers must approve menu additions, deletions, or substitutions, please estimate your needs
4. Serving Area:Each food Vendor must have an attractive preparation and serving area. Food Vendors serving hot items must keep hot preparation materials out of public reach. This includes ovens, dispensers, warmers and deep fat fryers. Food Vendor personnel must handle all food items under the same health rules and regulations required by the MDH - all food exhibitors are required to have a fire extinguisher in each booth (5 lb. Non-toxic model #2A10BC - Class 5.)
5. Electrical:An electrical inspection will be performed by the State of Minnesota at the expense of the Vendor sometime after 12 PM on July 3. A Festival representative will also visit your booth the first day of the event to assure your electrical service is adequate. All Electrical Cords must run behind your booth and out of the walkways. Any cords running in public walking areas will be required to have a ramp over them.
6. Wearing Apparel:All personnel in the food booths having contact with the public must wear appropriate attire for their respective duties. Serving gloves and hair nets are suggested. Particular attention needs to be given to safety.
7. Signs and Decorating:All Vendors are required to display a sign or banner identifying their business. The most appropriate banner size is 8’ x 30”. Food Vendors are required to post menus and prices on a sign, easily seen by the public, no smaller than 22” x 28”.
8. License and Insurance:The MDH requires that all food Vendors hold a valid food license. All participating Vendors must secure
liability insurance and additionally insure Eagan Funfest on their insurance policy. All Vendors must provide Funfest Vendor
Managers a copy of the certificate of insurance along with their application.
9. Sanitation:All Vendors are responsible for maintaining acceptable standards within their booth. Each Vendor is responsible for
disposal of their own trash into the dumpster located on the festival grounds. Please bring bags and plan accordingly. Vendors
are prohibited from using trash containers intended for festival patrons. Overflowing trash containers are not acceptable. At
closing each night, Vendors must put all boxed or bagged trash into the designated dumpster. Vendors must provide adequate
personnel to comply with these garbage removal requirements. Food Vendors are responsible for the cleanup of all grease and
food spillage at their food booth. Cardboard or other suitable flooring must be used wherever grease, charcoal or food spillage
is likely to occur. All gray water must be disposed of in the designated location. All grease must be taken with the Vendor. There are no grease receptacles on the premises. Do not dump any substances on the grass.
10. Use of Vendor Space:Keep the area directly in front of your booth clear of merchandise or signage. Outside space at rear of booth may be used for storage. No strolling or mobile unit sales may be set up without permission of the Vendor Managers. All business or other activity for which Applicant has rented space must be conducted in a professional way within your designated area. No distribution of literature, sales or sampling may be done. No inappropriate items will be sold in your booth such as weapons, drug related items of any kind, or any item deemed inappropriate by the Vendor Manager. Vendor Managers reserve the right to ask said Vendor to remove any inappropriate item from their booth. Food Vendors will use their assigned space only for the purpose of selling menu items. All Vendors must stay within their assigned space.
11. Disclaimer:The Eagan July 4th Funfest enforces normal precautions to guard the safety of its participants. It can assume no responsibility for events or conditions beyond its control and cannot be responsible for the security of personal belongings or valuables in your booth. There are no secure areas at the festival. Vendor belongings and personal items are the responsibility of the owners. Please remember that Eagan Funfest takes place on property controlled by the City of Eagan and Dakota County. All rules of these agencies are strictly enforced throughout Eagan Funfest. Any Vendor that is found in violation of these rules, regulations or ordinances maybe expelled from Eagan Funfest without refund or compensation. Vendor is also responsible for any expenses incurred by said Government body or expenses resulted in fines to Eagan Funfest.
All vendors agree that all fees paid to Eagan Funfest are non-transferable and that no booth space may be sublet, reassigned or otherwise transferred to a third party without written approval from a Vendor Manager. Payment is due in full.
IN CONSIDERATION of being granted a position as an entrant and/or permission to participate in the EAGAN JULY 4TH PARADE, (the "Parade"), or on behalf of a minor child, the undersigned agrees and states as follows:
1. The undersigned is aware of and understands the inherent risks, hazards and dangers associated with parade participation (which are printed below) and, notwithstanding that the actual conditions at the Parade may pose more or less risks, hazards and dangers than those so enumerated, the undersigned nevertheless elects, voluntarily, to enter and/or participate in the Parade on the terms, conditions and covenants set forth herein. In this regard, the undersigned, for himself/herself/itself and for all of the participants in the parade associated with said organization, and including his/her/its/their heirs, successors, assignees, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby releases, waives, discharges, covenants not to sue and agrees to hold harmless Eagan’s July 4th Funfest; all Parade volunteers, employees and/or representatives; the City of Eagan; the County of Dakota; all Parade sponsors; and each of them, as well as their officers, directors, agents, volunteers and employees; from all liability for any and all causes and claims of every type and nature whatsoever, including but not limited to property damage, injury to person and/or death, or otherwise, without limitation, arising out of or alleged to be arising out of the conduct of the Parade, the pre-Parade formation, staging, placement, judging, organizational meetings, post-Parade ceremonies and any other Parade event sanctioned by Eagan’s July 4th Funfest Committee.
3. THE UNDERSIGNED HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THIS RELEASE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE IN ITS ENTIRETY AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS SAME, without reliance on any representations, statements or inducements, express or implied, made by any party whomsoever.
Parades involve inherent risks, hazards and conditions that may be dangerous to life, limb and property and that can arise in an incalculable variety of unforeseeable or foreseeable ways which may include (as examples, but not necessarily as a complete list) the following: The presence and use of horses and other animals, motor vehicles, machinery, firearms, floats, fireworks, acrobats, projectiles, aerial demonstrations, baton twirling, wind, rain, hail and other forces of the elements, and other threats to life and limb, such as the possibility of slipping and falling and complications associated with weather conditions and physical exertion (such as heat stroke, fainting, collapse, exhaustion or other more serious complications).